- National Knowledge Network (NKN) project is aimed at establishing a strong and robust Indian network capable of providing secure and reliable connectivity.
- It aims to connect all universities, research institutions, etc and facilitating the flow of information and knowledge, the network addresses the critical issue of access and creates a new paradigm of collaboration to enrich the research efforts in the country.
- The Client is responsible for implementing NKN project across India
- Enable faculty lectures across institutes & higher engagement of students
- Connect 12 premier engineering and 23 other educational institutes across country under the NKN project
- Design, supply and implementation of Virtual Classroom solutions including
- Video & web conferencing
- Audio Solutions
- Control solutions and security
- Students can attend sessions even from their personal devices (smart phones / Tab) through cloud based solution
- Increased Collaboration across 37 Institutes
- Enhanced learning experience for students
- Enabled collaborative research, development and Innovation
- Facilitated advanced distance education in specialized fields such as engineering, science, medicine