HCL Infosystems reports consolidated revenue of Rs. 3054 crores (USD 648 Mn) for the quarter ended 31st December 2009.
Profit Before Tax reported for the quarter at Rs. 78 crores (USD 17 Mn).
- The Board of Directors declared 100% quarterly dividend
- Announced global collaboration with Cisco to Help Enable Safer and More Secure Communities around the world
- Won a contract from Gujarat Government to deploy IT educational solutions for the development of the tribal districts schools in the state of Gujarat
- Bags prestigious nation building project from Delhi Government to roll out country’s first Government Radio Network
- Launched Enterprise Commercial Channel and Announced Inclusive growth strategy for its channel partners and SMEs
The company has reported consolidated revenue of Rs. 3054.3 crores (USD 648.0 Mn) for the quarter ended December 31, 2009.
Consolidated services revenue for the quarter was Rs. 179.7 crores (USD 38.1 Mn), a growth of 11% over corresponding period last year.
Consolidated profit before tax for the quarter was Rs. 77.9 crores (USD 16.5 Mn).
Consolidated profit after tax for the quarter was Rs. 56.1 crores (USD 11.9 Mn).
Revenue from Computer Systems business for the quarter was Rs. 721.8 crores (USD 153.1 Mn).
Profit before interest & taxes for Computer Systems business for the quarter was Rs. 28.0 crores (USD 5.9 Mn).
Revenue from Telecommunication and Office Automation business for the quarter was Rs. 2328.8 crores (USD 494.1 Mn), a sequential growth of 5%.
Profit before interest & taxes for Telecommunication and Office Automation business for the quarter was Rs. 57.0 crores (USD 12.1 Mn).
Consolidated EPS for the year ended 31st December 2009 was Rs. 2.7 per share.
The Board of Directors has declared Second quarterly Interim dividend of Rs. 2/- per share
(100 % on an equity share of par value of Rs. 2/- each)
Conversion Rate 1 USD = Rs. 47.13